Montebello Container Company specializes in manufacturing premium quality corrugated sheets and corrugated boxes. Our product line features high quality liners, microflutes, and flood-coating.
Production / Warehouse Worker
Montebello Container Company, LLC is looking for safety oriented and efficient production worker for our La Mirada and Santa Fe Springs facility. This is an entry level position.
Responsible for all activities associated with assisting with stacking, productions reporting, and cleanup, cross training and continuous improvements to operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Receptive to training and performing functions in multiple areas
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment as required
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including good housekeeping
- Must be able to successfully function within a team environment and be able to adapt to change
- Must know how to read and use a tape measure
- Must work safely while accomplishing any task
- Responsible for all activities associated with assisting with stacking, finished sheets, cleanup, cross training and continuous improvements to operations.
- Assist other areas of the plant as requested by management
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- MUST be able to work ANY shift and weekends
- Must be able to work eight hours a day and up to twelve hours a day
- Over time is mandatory.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized, detail orientated and self motivated individual
- Must be able to work in a loud, hot and humid environment.
- Must be able to lift, walk, climb, stoop, standing for a long period of time, pushing and/or pulling
Qualified candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screening including drug screen, physical, background investigation, and employment verification
You may also apply in person Monday through Friday between 7:30am and 4pm at our corporate office at 13220 Molette Street, Santa Fe Springs. Our main cross street is Alondra Blvd and Cornet St.
To Apply online for this job, follow the 3 steps below:
- Download the application for and complete
- Enter required information in the Apply for Job Online
- Attach and submit your completed application form and resume